Tomorrow use this post to watch the Zinecast live at 11:30AM. This is perfect for those of you who are not Google users. Hope to see you tomorrow! Click inside for the feed and additional information.
Tomorrow’s zinecast will include five to six student zines (based on time). Each student will discuss his or her zine and share details about what they are arguing, how they are arguing (rhetoric), and their intended audience. If time permits, they may get into reflecting on the potential impact their zine has on their intended audience.
Here’s a preview of the topics:
– Embracing Natural Hair in the Black Community
– The Evolution of Hip-Hop
– Countering Common Narratives of an Introverts
– Pushing Back Against the Victimization of Rape Victims
– Exploring the TV Show Vampire Diaries
– Insisting Students be More Aware of Their Surroundings in the Hallways